- Attribution: 3 Questions to Ask When Deciding How It Matters
Attribution is often regarded as a primary goal within a cybersecurity investigation, but as John McClurg, CISO at Blackberry, explores here, conclusive attribution should at times exist as a secondar …
- The Effect of Continued Education on Your Security Career
Today's security executive needs to expand their business acumen and develop broad organizational skills and competencies in order to be valued as part of the leadership team.
- New Research Shows How Coronavirus Continues to Impact the Business Travel Industry
The coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact the global business travel industry, with companies canceling meetings and instituting blanket business travel cancellations, according to the latest res …
- The Global Security Team at Boston Scientific: Individually Strong, Collectively Powerful
Meet the global security team at Boston Scientific – five female professionals with diverse background and skills who are ensuring the safety and security of a global enterprise.
- Marriott Suffers New Data Breach
Hotel chain Marriott disclosed a security breach that impacted more than 5.2 million hotel guests who used the company's loyalty app.
- Preparing for a Breach with End-to-End Network Resilience
Cybersecurity breaches are a major threat to every business and can quickly lead to network downtime. In fact, a standard breach costs an average of $3.5 million (IBM). However, if a large organizatio …
- Keeping Unoccupied Stores Safe from Burglaries or Looting in the Time of the Coronavirus
Because of the COVID-19 virus pandemic, millions of Americans have been asked to stay in their houses until further notice. Our new national focus on hygiene and hibernation means that we’re mostly ho …
- Two New COVID-19 Related Phishing Scams
Two new phishing attacks are taking advantage of the current situation regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Will COVID-19 Change Everything? The Case for Being Skeptical
Chances are that the novel coronavirus and the resulting disease—COVID-19—has upended your world.
- How Artificial Intelligence is Going to Make Your Analytics Better Than Ever
Artificial intelligence (AI) presents a perfect solution to compensate for unmanned environments or those with limited staffing, or the loss of vigilance after looking at a screen too long. AI ca …
- Employee Training is Key in Preventing Breaches, But is it Enough?
Is it truly possible to train every single employee—including those working from home and organizations’ third-party partners—to spot a cyber-threat? Or to keep good cybersecurity hygiene when handlin …
- UK Government Cracks Down on Spread of False Coronavirus Information Online
Specialist units across the UK government are working to combat false and misleading narratives about coronavirus, ensuring the public has the right information to protect themselves and save lives. …
- Zoom Removes Feature Sending Data to Facebook
Video-conferencing software Zoom has removed its “Login with Facebook” feature as the Facebook SDK was collecting unnecessary device information.
- NIST Releases Online Economic Decision Tool to Help Communities Plan for Disaster
NIST researchers developed the Economic Decision Guide Software (EDGe$) tool, a platform-independent web app, to provide a standard and easy-to-use method to improve disaster resilience. …
- Coronavirus Deaths in the US Reach 3,000
US health officials announced the 3,000th related death in the country, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.
- New Report: Uncovering the Likeness & Disparities in Today’s Digital Age between Seniors & Millennials
Seniors and millennials may be more alike than many believe – they are both connecting to a similar number of Internet of Things devices (at least 7 Wi-Fi devices) and both engaging in simil …
- Ill. Attorney General Kwame Raoul Warns Public of COVID-19 Scams
Illinois Attorney General Kwame Raoul is alerting residents to a wave of COVID-19 scams occurring as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
- How Employees Can Securely Work Anywhere
During coronavirus, what can your organization do to ensure employees are working securely from any location, no matter what disruptions may arise?
- How to Personalize Customer Experiences at Scale while Guaranteeing Privacy
CMOs are now tasked with introducing privacy-centric practices to protect consumer data, while simultaneously using this data to personalize experiences. Here are three ways privacy will need to evolv …
- Most Americans Expect a Recession Due to Coronavirus
Americans are increasingly alarmed by the rapid spread of the new coronavirus, with sharply growing majorities saying the outbreak poses a major threat to the health of the U.S. population and the nat …