- South Australian food and wine tracing platform teams up with Hedera
The Australian government-backed supply chain traceability platform Entrust is launching on Hedera Hashgraph.
- Brazilian fund manager and Nasdaq to launch world's first Bitcoin ETF
Brazil’s Hashdex is teaming up with Nasdaq to bring the world’s first Bitcoin ETF to the Bermuda Stock Exchange.
- DeFi plummets: 3 reasons for the 46% correction from YFI, UNI, DEX tokens
Ethereum’s correction triggered a DeFi-token collapse which resulted in YFI and UNI dropping by 46%.
- Price analysis 9/21: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, DOT, BNB, LINK, CRO, LTC, BSV
The market has taken a bearish turn and Bitcoin and altcoins will need strong relief rallies in order to restore their uptrends.
- No, you can’t buy Venezuela’s Petro on any overseas exchanges
The Venezuelan government has not yet announced partnerships capable of listing PTR abroad.
- US banking regulator authorizes federal banks to hold reserves for stablecoins
Federal banks in the U.S. see new capacity to provide services to crypto firms, specifically stablecoin operators.
- SEC vs. Telegram: Part 1 — Key takeaways for now
The legal battle between the U.S. SEC and Telegram could be a strong warning against the SAFT process.
- Is a Bitcoin ‘death spiral’ imminent following yesterday’s massive difficulty adjustment?
Bitcoin experienced two massive mining difficulty adjustments recently. Is this something to be concerned about?
- Bitcoin is a better gold than gold itself, Tyler Winklevoss says
Bitcoin may never escape its ongoing comparisons to gold.
- After 16% drop, traders target $250 Ethereum price — Here’s 3 reasons why
Ethereum price corrected 16% in 4 days, led by these three key factors.
- Cointelegraph Consulting releases DeFi Guide to increase wider adoption
Cointelegraph Consulting releases “DeFi Adoption 2020: A Definitive Guide to Entering the Industry,” to speed up DeFi adoption.
- Bitcoin price failure at $11K moves focus back to sub-$10K CME gap
The market is red and Bitcoin price may close the $9.6K CME gap if $10.2K fails to hold as support.
- Orchid adds a new 'secret shopper' oracle for greater transparency
Picking Chainlink over its competitors was an easy decision for Waterhouse.
- ETH price loses ground, but network metrics say DeFi season not over yet
A look into the fundamentals of the Ethereum network — is the top altcoin losing momentum?
- JD.com's fintech wing partners with PBoC on digital currency projects
China's e-commerce giant will reportedly help develop apps that support the forthcoming digital renminbi.
- European central bank execs explain why CBDCs don’t need blockchain
Before trying to apply blockchain to anything, think why.
- The reasons why I left a comfortable government job for crypto
What was behind my decision to leave a government position and continue down a path within the crypto and blockchain space.
- Bitcoin hasn’t seen 3 positive consecutive quarters since 2017
Bitcoin has not seen three positive consecutive quarters since 2017, historical data shows.
- Bitcoin price hits 1-week low as US dollar currency index aims higher
Renewed bullish behavior in DXY spells trouble for inversely correlated BTC/USD, underscoring the relationship between the two indices.
- Wisconsin Assembly candidate is accepting Bitcoin donations again
“Cryptocurrency is money,” argues a Wisconsin State Assembly candidate.