- DeFi Tokens Outperformed Bitcoin in Q2 but Will the Rally Continue?
DeFi tokens strongly outperformed Bitcoin price in Q2 but can the triple-digit rallies continue?
- South Korean Giant Hanwha Invests $3M in Crypto Disclosure Startup
Xangle, a crypto disclosure platform by CrossAngle, closes a $3.3 million round from South Korea’s conglomerate Hanwha Group.
- Bank of Thailand Progresses With Digital Baht Tests Before Public Launch
The Bank of Thailand is looking to test the digital baht with Hong Kong’s central bank after piloting the CBDC with large businesses.
- Two Teens Arrested After Paying Bitcoin to See Livestream Murder on Dark Web
The deep-web website allowed users to pay extra to decide what torture the children would be subject to next.
- Cardano’s ADA Price Continues Upward Push as Goguen Upgrade Approaches
ADA’s price has rallied on the base of Shelley and “smarter contracts,” but mainstream adoption is still a faraway goal.
- New Suit Alleges Utahn Ponzi Operators Took the Money and Ran
New suit looks to recover nearly three quarters of a million dollars from alleged ponzi scheme that claimed major altcoin gains amid crypto winter.
- Bitcoin Price Must Now ‘Reclaim $9,400 Quick’ to Stop Bears — Trader
Cointelegraph Markets analyst filbfilb warns that weeks of compression will soon be over — but the close must be higher to turn bullish.
- New Trojan Attack Targets Mac Users to Steal Cryptocurrency
Researchers discovered a new trojan targeted at crypto traders using trading applications on macOS.
- Whale Alert Can No Longer Tweet Due to Twitter’s Anti-Hack Measures
Whale Alert’s crypto transactions are still available on its Telegram channel, but its Twitter profile has been hampered for the time being.
- Twitter Hackers Caught Using BitPay and Coinbase on Hack-Related Wallet
The Twitter hackers had used one of the addresses involved, which shows transactions to BitPay and Coinbase.
- Gold Bug Peter Schiff: 'Is the Twitter Hack a Harbinger for Bitcoin?'
Pavel Luptak — co-founder of Czech cryptocurrency community hub Parallel Polis — says Schiff’s suggestion has no foundations in reality.
- Sri Lankan Container Terminal Joins TradeLens Blockchain Platform
South Asia Gateway Terminals becomes first Sri Lankan container terminal joined TradeLens platform.
- Singapore’s National Payments System Can Guide Global Crypto Adoption
Blockchain payments project Ubin can lay the financial blueprint for countries looking to explore crypto tech in a fully regulated manner.
- US FDA Considers Blockchain for Food Security
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has announced it will study blockchain technology to aid in smarter food security.
- Bitcoin Exchange Inflows Spike as Analyst Expects Pullback to $8.8K
Traders return coins to exchanges as Bitcoin moves lower, with CryptoQuant expecting a “small” retracement below $9,000.
- Is High-Frequency Trading the Reason Bitcoin Has Become Boring?
The increasing use of HFT may help explain Bitcoin’s record low volatility.
- ConsenSys Accused of Stealing IP From a Startup in Its Own Incubator
Canadian blockchain upstart BlockCrushr alleges that ConsenSys stole proprietary technology after it participated in ConsenSys’ Tachyon accelerator program.
- Twitter Hack: ‘Social Engineering Attack’ on Employee Admin Panels
Hackers were able to get away with posting fake Bitcoin giveaways on various Twitter accounts thanks to high level internal admin access.
- Framework Ventures and Three Arrows Capital Invest $3M in Aave
Aave has raised $3 million from Framework Ventures and Three Arrows Capital to grow its ecosystem through staking and governance.
- Who Owns the ‘CryptoForHealth’ Domain Behind the Twitter Hacks?
Data concerning the owner of a website associated with today’s wholesale Twitter account hacks has leaked online.