- NYDIG raises $150 million for two Bitcoin investment funds
Bitcoin is becoming an increasingly “institutional asset,” according to NYDIG's CEO.
- Bitcoin hitting $200K by December 2021 is now ‘conservative’ — Willy Woo
BTC/USD is more likely to reach $300,000 in a year's time, the popular analyst says, thanks to an "amplified bullish feedback loop."
- Why one analyst says Bitcoin 'is on the cusp' of busting through $20K
The market sentiment around Bitcoin is currently mixed, but one fund manager argues that BTC may soon see a new multi-month rally.
- NFT representing 5% of Monaco F1 Delta Time track auctioned for $220K
NFT-powered racing game F1 Delta Time has auctioned off a segment of an in-game track for $222,000.
- BTC Markets privacy breach exposes all customers to potential phishing attacks
Aussie exchange BTC Markets has revealed the full name and email addresses of all of its customers in a marketing email blast.
- New withdrawal contracts will enable Rocket Pool Eth2 staking service to launch
Ethereum developer Danny Ryan’s new proposal would unlock 80% of withdrawal use cases and allow decentralized staking service Rocket Pool to launch within months.
- Reuters runs the headline Bitcoiners have longed to read
Mainstream news agencies are beginning to provide positive coverage of Bitcoin, acknowledging its proper significance as an asset as the US dollar nosedives.
- Ten crypto leaders are in the new Forbes 30 Under 30 list
Forbes new list of 600 up and coming entrepreneurs aged below 30 features 10 representatives from the crypto and blockchain sectors.
- Pomp talks Shark Tank's Kevin O'Leary into buying 'a little more' Bitcoin
Shark Tank's Kevin O'Leary said he was “not against Bitcoin” but would invest far more into the crypto asset if it were backed by regulators.
- Ethereum’s market cap surpasses GM, CME, and tech stocks — What’s next?
Ether price has rallied 322% year-to-date and its $67 billion market cap now surpasses General Motors and CME Group.
- Crypto.com secures an Australian Financial Service License
The mandatory license will allow Crypto.com to issue crypto debit cards in Australia.
- Dwight, not Wright: 'I am Satoshi Nakamoto,' says beet farming #BitcoinTuesday star
Question: what kind of crypto is best? False — Bitcoin.
- TradingView general manager explains how the current crypto bull market is unlike 2017
He thinks he's spotted a key differentiator, and old school crypto enthusiasts will likely agree.
- Bitcoin adoption is the main key right now, Novogratz says
Peter Schiff seems to disagree, however, having bashed Bitcoin a number of times in the past 24 hours.
- Bitcoin lacks market integrity, says former Trump economic adviser
“For all the reasons it’s a strong developing asset class, it may fail,” said the former Goldman Sachs president.
- Grayscale dusts off its #dropgold campaign with fresh ad push
The ad is currently running online and on several major TV networks.
- Why Ethereum price corrected sharply despite today’s Eth2 milestone
Ether price declined sharply alongside Bitcoin even as the long-awaited Eth2 mainnet launched successfully.
- Beyond BitMEX: CFTC sets a new record for lawsuits in crypto this year
Alongside other actions, the CFTC was pleased with its seven enforcement actions in the crypto market.
- Visa and BlockFi to launch Bitcoin rewards credit card as adoption grows
The new credit card will offer Bitcoin rewards rather than airline miles or cash.
- 3 reasons why Bitcoin price violently rejected near $20,000
Bitcoin price strongly rejected near the $20,000 resistance, leading analysts to debate whether a quick recovery is in the cards.