Source: ICO Ranker (Medium)
Insure Network (INR) Security Token Offering
Insure Network makes insurance more accessible for people worldwide
- Brings worldwide accessibility to health and other forms of insurance
- Quality assurance is performed by community in addition to insurers
Insure Network (INR) is a worldwide p2p insurance network platform. Platform users can receive policies licensed by traditional insurance companies, small licensed insurance agents and other authorized individuals or actuary groups.
$INR Token Sale Model and Details
Insure Network’s token is a dividend-paying security token with utility features. Its benefits include dividends, voting rights and discounts.
- Required: Whitelist & KYC
- Min. investment: 200 USD
- Accepting: ETH, BTC
- Platform: Ethereum
- Soft cap: 1,000,000 USD
- Hard cap: 47,900,000 USD
- Price: 1 INR = 0.1 USD (ICO) 0.05 USD (pre-ICO)
- Restricted: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mainland China, Myanmar (Burma), North Korea, Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United States of America (USA), Venezuela, Yemen, and Zimbabwe
$INR’s token sale runs from July 1 through July 30, 2019.
For more information on the company’s upcoming security token offering, download the white paper here.