Ampleforth: Deep Dive Report
Smith + Crown is excited to announce the next Deep Dive Report, on Ampleforth, a global reserve money designed to have a unique volatility profile.
Inside, you’ll find:
- Ampleforth Overview
- The Ampleforth Network
- The Cryptoeconomics of Ampleforth
- Ampleforth v. Key Crypto Projects
- Prospects and Challenges
Background on Deep Dive Reports
The Deep Dive Report series aims to outline key project details, articulating Smith + Crown’s perspective on a project’s prospects, challenges, and potential risks. We aim for these reports to empower readers to formulate a position on a project’s potential using the best available evidence and leading experts’ reasoning. Within a Deep Dive Report, readers can expect the following:
- A well-rounded overview of the project in plain language Readers will understand all aspects of the system, without feeling overwhelmed. Our team consumes complex whitepapers, countless documents and outside articles on projects before assembling a coherent third-party view of a project. The report prioritizes information and presents it in a way that maximizes the value of your time.
- An outlook on a project’s prospects, challenges and risksEach project has a unique set of circumstances, market conditions, competitive advantages, and challenges to overcome. We describe plausible scenarios for network success and discuss them in the context of the broader industry dynamics.
- Materials for developing a perspective on long-term cryptoasset performance Token market outperformance is complicated, as it relies on a slew of underlying conditions. Critically, token-based projects may be immensely successful without having value accrue to the underlying cryptoasset. Each report discusses the cryptoeconomics of the network and its core token(s), and offers a perspective that can inform one’s own outlook on the token’s long-term prospects.
We write for an audience of sophisticated professionals capable of appreciating the many shades of gray that exist in this exciting and complicated industry. Regardless of how intelligent or capable any individual is, it is impossible to meaningfully analyze the full array of diverse, ongoing projects without a full-time team of experts from diverse backgrounds. As a research organization, we aim to be the outsourced cryptoanalysts trusted by this audience.
Smith + Crown focused on Ampleforth in its latest Deep Dive Report as a result of our Research Directives feature (beta) in the Smith + Crown Intelligence Platform (SCI), which readers can learn more about in the coming weeks.
Smith + Crown does not make money through advertising or promotional activities. Any research conducted in response to a Research Directive is conducted independently by the S+C research team and does not surrender editorial control to either the user or the team.