- Facebook to Roll Out GlobalCoin Cryptocurrency in 2020 Report
Social media giant Facebook is set to roll out its own cryptocurrency internally called 'GlobalCoin' in 2020, according to a report from the BBC.
- Security Token Platform iSTOX Admitted to Central Bank Sandbox
iSTOX, a Singapore Exchange-backed security token platform, has joined a regulatory sandbox set up by Singapore's central bank.
- LocalBitcoins Bans Bitcoin Buying in Iran in Blow to Rising Crypto Commerce
Another crypto buying and selling service has banned Iranian users, pushing them toward anonymous decentralized exchanges.
- Long-Term Bitcoin Price Indicator Rises for First Time in a Year
Bitcoin has moved back above $8,000 as a widely followed long-term indicator turns bullish for the first time in over a year.
- Hollywood Producer Raises $100 Million for Media-Focused Security Token
Proxima Media, a firm founded by film producer Ryan Kavanaugh, has raised $100 million for a token that allows investment in film, TV and music.
- Blockstreams Samson Mow Is Launching a Space Alien Gaming Token on Bitcoin
Bitcoin… in space A company led by Blockstream CSO Samson Mow is looking to bridge the worlds of crypto and online gaming.
- Crypto Exchange Binance Confirms Margin Trading Coming Soon Report
Binance has told TechCrunch it's launching margin trading soon, after the crypto exchange accidentally revealed the service in a tweeted image.
- Montana Passes Bill to Exempt Utility Tokens From Securities Laws
Big Sky Country has gone crypto friendly, with new legislation exempting utility tokens from securities laws.
- Lightning App for Sending Bitcoin Tips on Twitter Is Now Easier to Use
An app that lets you send lightning tips via Twitter just got a 1.0 software release with a set of new features.
- Swiss Telecom Company Is Bringing Crypto Collectables to TV
Now Swiss TV watchers can own a unique piece of digital art.
- Bitcoin Cash Miners Undo Attackers Transactions With 51 Attack
Two mining pools recently carried out a 51 percent attack on the bitcoin cash blockchain.
- Opposition Politicians Demand Details on Luxembourg E-Government Plan for Blockchain, AI
n Opposition politicians have asked the Luxembourg government to share details regarding its e-government plan with AI and blockchain techn
- Worlds Oldest Watch Manufacturer to Use Blockchain for Tracking Timepieces
n Watch manufacturer Vacheron Constantin will deploy blockchain technology to track its timepiecesn
- Telegram Introduces New Programming Language for TON Network
n Encrypted messenger Telegram has created Fift, a new programming language for the TON blockchainn
- Two Miners Purportedly Execute 51 Attack on Bitcoin Cash Blockchain
n Two miners, BTC.top and BTC.com, have reportedly executed a 51 attack on the bitcoin cash blockchainn
- UK Financial Watchdog Warns Public of Crypto Clone Firm
n The FCA has reported that ICAP Crypto is a clone firm used in scams and is not affiliated with FCA-authorized firm ICAP Europe Limitedn
- Infographic An Overview of Compromised Bitcoin Exchange Events
n nn nn The purpose of this infographic is to visualize the size of large cryptocurrency hacks that have occurred in the past as if they all happened today. The hacks included in this infographic exte …
- Montana Passes Bill to Recognize Utility Tokens and Exempt Them From State Securities
n The U.S. State of Montana recognized utility tokens and exempted them from state securities by passing a new billn
- Crypto Derivatives Platform Vows to Tackle Socialized Losses Seen on Other Exchanges
n A crypto derivatives exchange says it offers competitive advantages over rivals thanks to its partnerships with established industry players. SPONSOREDn
- Staking Claim on Bitcoin Does Craig Wrights Copyright Filing Hold Legal Merit
n Does Craig Wrights copyright claim prove he is Satoshi or is it legally uselessn