- Cherry on Top Bitcoin ABC, Bitmain, Ver Target of Suit Following BCH Split
n nn nn As if the drama surrounding the recent Bitcoin Cash split needed a sequel, the vaudevillian sideshow has reached a new stage the legal arena.A suit spearheaded by United American Corporation U …
- U.S. SEC Delays Decision on VanEck's Bitcoin ETF Until February 2019
n nn nn The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission SEC has postponed its decision to approve or disapprove the VanEck/SolidX bitcoin exchange-traded fund ETF. Per an official document published by th …
- TrueUSD Is Now a Base Pair on Binance
n nn nn Malta-based cryptocurrency exchange Binance has added TrustTokens TrueUSD TUSD as a base currency, expanding the stablecoins available trading pairs.Adding to TUSDs original BTC pair, Binance …
- BitGo Hires Trust Company Veteran as CEO of Its Custody Arm
n nn nn BitGo has a new CEO for its custody business.The cryptocurrency solution provider has recruited Richard Corcoran as its new chief executive officer. Having retired some years back after over 3 …
- Market Mayhem Bitcoin Sinks Below $3.4K, Ethereum Plummets to Double Digits
n Bitcoin is trading below $3.4k, Ethereum is down to double digits crypto markets are seeing widespread, heavy lossesn
- US Needs More Nuanced Cryptocurrency Regulations Academic Paper
n Professors say regulatory overlap disadvantages U.S. crypto innovationn
- Mastercard Files Patent for Increasing Anonymity of Blockchain Transactions
n Mastercard has filed a patent that aims to anonymize transactions on a blockchain, rather than just the user behind any individual walletn
- Malaysia Finance Regulator, Central Bank Say Cryptocurrency Regulation Being Put in Place
n Regulator and central bank confirm Malaysia is pursuing crypto regulationsn
- Two US Bills Focus on Cryptocurrency Market Manipulation and Improving Regulations
n Two bills before the House of Representatives deal with crypto market manipulation and international regulationn
- TRON CEO Says He Will Rescue ETH and EOS Developers From Alleged Collapse of Their Platforms
n Decentralized internet protocol TRON CEO Justin Sun has said the company will build a fund to rescue ETH and EOS developers from the alleged collapse of their platformsn
- Crypto Project Says It Can Reverse Transactions and Recover Accounts Without Private Keys
n A new financial blockchain network is offering low-cost, high-speed transactions and gives users the ability to recover accounts and have these accounts insured. SPONSOREDn …
- Report South Korean Crypto Exchanges Overtake Maltese Ones by Daily Trade Volume
n A recent report by CryptoCompare suggests that South Korean crypto exchanges have overtaken their Maltese counterparts in terms of daily trade volumen
- Switzerland's 'Crypto Valley' Zug Ranked 'Fastest-Growing' Tech Hub in Europe
n The Swiss city of Zug, home to crypto and blockchain development hub Crypto Valley, has been ranked the fastest-growing tech community in Europen
- Major Crypto Exchange Coinbase Explores Listing XRP, Cardano, EOS, Others
n Maor crypto exchange Coinbase explores listing 31 cryptocurrencies, including Ripple XRP, EOS and Cardano ADAn
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano Price Analysis, Dec. 7
n Markets continue the downward march following more delays from the U.S. SEC on a decision about Bitcoin ETFsn
- 4 Banks Complete 100K Commercial Paper Transaction on R3s Corda
Four European banks, including Commerzbank and ING, have settled a live commercial paper transaction worth 100,000 on R3's Corda blockchain.
- BitGo Brings Banker Out of Retirement to Lead Institutional Crypto Custody
Ex-Banker Dick Corcoran will oversee billions of dollars in value as CEO of the recently formed BitGo Trust Company.
- Morgan Creek Is Betting $1 Million That Crypto Can Beat the S&P
Morgan Creek Digital wants to echo Warren Buffett's famous bet by wagering $1 million that crypto will outperform the S&038P 500 over 10 years.
- Bets Against Bitcoins Price Hit a 6-Week High
The pessimistic sentiment around bitcoin prices saw the number of shorts hit a six-week high on Thursday.
- Coinbase Wants to Own BUIDL Trademark, Filing Reveals
A filing with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office reveals that crypto exchange Coinbase wants to own the term BUIDL.