- Bitcoin Clings on Above Key Support Amid Signs of Price Pullback
Bitcoin is showing signs of exhaustion on the short-duration technical charts, but a pullback has been elusive – so far.
- Volkswagen to Track Minerals Supply Chains Using IBM Blockchain
Volkswagen Group has joined an initiative tracking mineral supply chains using a platform built on IBM Blockchain.
- In First, FinCEN Penalizes Bitcoin Trader for Violating AML Laws
U.S. regulator FinCEN has for the first time penalized a cryptocurrency trader for breaking anti-money laundering rules.
- South Korean Crypto Exchange Coinnest Announces Closure
Cryptocurrency exchange Coinnest, once South Korea's third largest, is shutting up shop, citing a drop-off in trade.
- Aragon Vote Aims to Restrict Ethereum App from Funding Polkadot Blockchain
Ethereum project Aragon is getting ready to vote on whether to expand operations to include blockchain interoperability platform Polkadot.
- Overstock’s tZERO Token Market Misses Closing Date for $100 Million Raise
Overstock’s tZERO security token trading platform has once again failed to close on a capital injection by the targeted date.
- As ICO Business Dried up, This Firm’s Headcount Fell From 120 to 50
Significant layoffs at Ambisafe tell the tale of another ICO services startup that got too big in 2018.
- Presidential Candidate Andrew Yang Calls for ‘Clear Guidelines’ on Crypto
U.S. presidential hopeful Andrew Yang has laid out his campaign's policy position on cryptocurrencies.
- NYDFS: Why We Rejected Bittrex’s Application for a BitLicense
Bittrex is not telling the full story about its BitLicense denial, a New York Department of Financial Services official writes.
- MakerDAO Voters Divided on How Much to Hike Fee for DAI Stablecoin
MakerDAO token holders approved a 3 percent fee increase on the programmatic loan system issuing DAI tokens. Yet token holders appear to be more divided on how high of an increase is warranted for the …
- Crypto Startups Barred from Indian Central Bank Fintech Sandbox
The Reserve Bank of India is setting up a regulatory sandbox for fintech startups – but crypto projects are excluded.
- Ledger and Nomura’s Crypto Custody Launch May Be Delayed to 2020
Ledger's crypto custody venture with Japanese bank Nomura may take longer than expected to launch, the startup's president said.
- Bitcoin Fees Jump to Nearly 1-Year Highs – But Why?
The average fees required to send a bitcoin transaction are on the rise again, hitting their highest level in nearly a year in early April.
- Bakkt Exchange May Be Seeking New York License for Crypto Custody: Report
The owner of the New York Stock Exchange, ICE, is reportedly eyeing a New York license for its long-delayed crypto exchange Bakkt.
- Binance Reveals Timeline for BNB Cryptocurrency’s Move Off Ethereum
Cryptocurrency exchange Binance released details of how its native token BNB will soon be moved from ethereum to its native public blockchain.
- PayPal Wins Patent for Way to Defend Against Crypto Ransomware
Online payments giant PayPal has been awarded a patent for a technique that could detect a type of crypto malware and mitigate its effects.
- Bitcoin Price Indicator Turns Bullish in First Since Early 2018
The widely-followed MACD indicator has turned bullish for the first time in over a year, backing up signs of a long-term bitcoin bull reversal.
- Coinbase Generated $520 Million in Revenue Last Year, Reuters Estimates
Cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase brought in almost $520 million in global revenue in 2018, according to Reuters' calculations.
- OKCoin Exchange Invests in Crypto Custody Firm Prime Trust
Cryptocurrency exchange OKCoin has invested an undisclosed amount in crypto custody provider Prime Trust.
- Binance’s Singapore Fiat-to-Bitcoin Exchange Is Launching Next Week
Binance will launch its new fiat-to-crypto platform in Singapore next week, chief financial officer Wei Zhou said.